Rules for Tennis Courts:
1. Only tennis is allowed to be played on the tennis courts.
2. Air soft and paintball guns, scooters, bikes, roller blades, hockey sticks, bats, motorized vehicles, skateboards and any type ball other than tennis balls are not allowed on the courts.
3. Only non marking soled shoes are allowed on the tennis courts.
4. No food or any kind allowed on the courts.
5. Only closeable beverage containers are allowed on the tennsi courts.
6. No pets are allowed in the tennis enclosure with the exception of service animals.
7. Please deposit used balls, can tops, etc into the Tidy Buckets provided on the courts and empty the Tidy Buckets after you play into the larger trash cans in the cabana area.
8. Turn lights off in the evening, if you are the last player leaving the courts.
9. A Court Reservation Form is in place on this website under "Reservation". Make certain you reserve your time.
10. Non residnets must be accompanied by a KBCHOA member to use the tennis courts.
11. Players are asked to limit their time to one hour if others are waiting to play.
THE CODE FOR THE TENNIS GATE AND BATHROOM LOCKBOX CODE CAN BE GOTTEN FROM ANY BOARD MEMBER OR CHECK FAQ on this website.